Knowing Me...

My photo
If I say I'm just a teenager leading a life as normal as it can get, I sort of defy what I stand for. Its not all that easy but it has its moments. I like those moments when they come along and they bring with them a significant amount of emotion, which I only began expressing in words at age 7. Since then, its all about the writing. It gets to certain people and some just don't get it! But I think that its important for me to write because that is maybe the only talent that exists in me [not denying the presence of good enough speech to win a few here and there =P] There is little I know and there is much I simply yap about but I make sure that if its really got to be said, it better be said, however in the wrong or right. I feel much. There are lot of things I plainly observe and those are sort of the things that I adore writing about. I'm inspired by minute details and small things that have a huge impact much later on. There is much more to me that most know and many have bothered not about. Not like I want them to. But I'd like to be known. And that's what I think I stand for, being known beyond what is known. =D

Friday, March 13, 2009

My Identity

QUITE A LATE ENTRY REALLY, BUT THIS IS DEDICATED TO ALL THE WOMEN I KNOW AND ALL THE ONES I'M YET TO MEET....

they say its a man's world,
but i need not react
for they full well know my strengths
there's no need for proving that!

the world at my feet
the universe in my eyes
yet i love living
beneath starry skies

i am as human as anyone else
yet quite the superhero
for all tasks i have solutions
before the countdown hits zero!

i'm bound in many chains
yet i am free
there is so much more i can do
yet i love my captivity

i know who i was
i know what i can be
but i love what i am
'cause that's the best part of me

i am strength and joy
i am life and love
but first i am a woman
and within me are all the above...

=D

No comments: