Knowing Me...

My photo
If I say I'm just a teenager leading a life as normal as it can get, I sort of defy what I stand for. Its not all that easy but it has its moments. I like those moments when they come along and they bring with them a significant amount of emotion, which I only began expressing in words at age 7. Since then, its all about the writing. It gets to certain people and some just don't get it! But I think that its important for me to write because that is maybe the only talent that exists in me [not denying the presence of good enough speech to win a few here and there =P] There is little I know and there is much I simply yap about but I make sure that if its really got to be said, it better be said, however in the wrong or right. I feel much. There are lot of things I plainly observe and those are sort of the things that I adore writing about. I'm inspired by minute details and small things that have a huge impact much later on. There is much more to me that most know and many have bothered not about. Not like I want them to. But I'd like to be known. And that's what I think I stand for, being known beyond what is known. =D

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Beyond His Brush

he paints a bit
and ponders much
about his days
beyond the brush.....

about the times
he's painting smiles
but sees tears welling
in his muse's eyes
and the laughter those children
tried to hide
whilst he put them in paint and strokes
or rather tried!

about that couple
that earned well
but was never happy
their eyes did tell
and about his rivals
that meanly eyed
his every piece
and what he took home every night

and about that little boy
who only roamed
and had only a park bench
to call his home
and the blind man who sold
his talent for wages
but left all awed
of all ages

these sights he saw
and the stories he knew
were not half as sad
as what he'd been through
but he's left it behind
and now doesn't care much
for he's all about his musings
with or sans his brush.....

=D

No comments: