Knowing Me...

My photo
If I say I'm just a teenager leading a life as normal as it can get, I sort of defy what I stand for. Its not all that easy but it has its moments. I like those moments when they come along and they bring with them a significant amount of emotion, which I only began expressing in words at age 7. Since then, its all about the writing. It gets to certain people and some just don't get it! But I think that its important for me to write because that is maybe the only talent that exists in me [not denying the presence of good enough speech to win a few here and there =P] There is little I know and there is much I simply yap about but I make sure that if its really got to be said, it better be said, however in the wrong or right. I feel much. There are lot of things I plainly observe and those are sort of the things that I adore writing about. I'm inspired by minute details and small things that have a huge impact much later on. There is much more to me that most know and many have bothered not about. Not like I want them to. But I'd like to be known. And that's what I think I stand for, being known beyond what is known. =D

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Moments Stolen

they had walked long enough
in search of escape
but found not much to suffice
just a rugged corner
with a cooling sunset
was all they got for the while...

the smoothness of his tone
the nervousness in her eyes
made each tell the other
of their troubled lives
they wanted out
they'd really tried....

a tear glimmered
on her cheek
the darkening sky
silenced her smile
and made her search the lower reaches
with her eyes, and nothing to find.....

they looked,
his eyes bespoke his love
she flushed scarlet
like the setting sun
she heard what he said not
and said a lot she wished him to hear.....

and then she sealed her affection
with a soothing embrace
and all else forgotten
they returned to their origins
as if nothing transpired
but as if a millennium passed them by......


=D

No comments: