Knowing Me...

My photo
If I say I'm just a teenager leading a life as normal as it can get, I sort of defy what I stand for. Its not all that easy but it has its moments. I like those moments when they come along and they bring with them a significant amount of emotion, which I only began expressing in words at age 7. Since then, its all about the writing. It gets to certain people and some just don't get it! But I think that its important for me to write because that is maybe the only talent that exists in me [not denying the presence of good enough speech to win a few here and there =P] There is little I know and there is much I simply yap about but I make sure that if its really got to be said, it better be said, however in the wrong or right. I feel much. There are lot of things I plainly observe and those are sort of the things that I adore writing about. I'm inspired by minute details and small things that have a huge impact much later on. There is much more to me that most know and many have bothered not about. Not like I want them to. But I'd like to be known. And that's what I think I stand for, being known beyond what is known. =D

Thursday, October 16, 2008

i'll be alright...

ipod - check
headphones - check
new songs - check
mood - double check

i was just about to listen to a recently released song from the movie Dostana. its called Jaane Kyun and i actually wanted to give it a shot seeing the hype around the film and stuff (hope it works).
and the part that got to me the most from the entire song was the chorus which is this:
"jaane kyun,
dil jaanta hai,
tu hai to i'll be alright"......

this made me think....did i really know who this was for?? did i know atleast one friend who i could firmly say that "tu hai to i'll be alright" ??

recently i went through a very pathetic phase and i really needed to talk to someone....i was pretty sick of people telling me the conventional way - "its gonna be fine, you'll be better of.." etc etc.. but i didnt somehow think i needed that. i needed a different sort of approach. a voice which was consoling yet funny, stupid but making great sense. i did find such a person. wont name but i know that that person knows that they're the one here....

but see, the point is that no matter where they are and what they do and whatever nonsense they're going through, they're going to be there for us even though they need someone far more than we do...and you know why that is?? people realise that when they're needed by someone, they're the only ones who can make something better. they are our guardian angels and they'll always be there for us even if they're miles and miles away..

so cheers to all those friends out there for because of you there is someone who is alright in their troubles....

jaane kyun...

2 comments:

Malvika said...

BEAUTIFUL.
"Have a friend,one who tells you you look like a bitch,but when she actually means your the most beautiful princess in the world."
i dunno where i found this quote,but somehow,it made sense for what we have!
love ya!

ateev anand said...

even if we are miles apart, and dont speak too often but
mera dil yeh jaante hai...tu hai to ill be alright.. always!
all my love little dollie.
:)