Knowing Me...

My photo
If I say I'm just a teenager leading a life as normal as it can get, I sort of defy what I stand for. Its not all that easy but it has its moments. I like those moments when they come along and they bring with them a significant amount of emotion, which I only began expressing in words at age 7. Since then, its all about the writing. It gets to certain people and some just don't get it! But I think that its important for me to write because that is maybe the only talent that exists in me [not denying the presence of good enough speech to win a few here and there =P] There is little I know and there is much I simply yap about but I make sure that if its really got to be said, it better be said, however in the wrong or right. I feel much. There are lot of things I plainly observe and those are sort of the things that I adore writing about. I'm inspired by minute details and small things that have a huge impact much later on. There is much more to me that most know and many have bothered not about. Not like I want them to. But I'd like to be known. And that's what I think I stand for, being known beyond what is known. =D

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

DISTANCES...

its the test to find the truest of true
the purest of pure
its when times are the hardest
and the best thing to do is ENDURE.

endurance of the emotional backlog
endurance of the pain
enduring the elasticity
until there is a strain.....

sometimes we hang on tight
afraid of what we'll loose
but its the insecurity with which
we blow-out the fuse

sometimes its hard to let go
of the remains of the rope untied
and really pushing to make it work
and not just knowing we tried

though seated side by side
the space between is enormous
the games played by people and the mind
always prove to be dangerous

never seeing face
nor hearing the voice we love
pushes us over the edge
until we've had enough

the wind is strong
the current is high
while some let go easily
the others dont seem to tire

its the one who holds onto the cliff
even when blown away
that passes the test of distances
the truest of true they say....

=D

No comments: