Knowing Me...

My photo
If I say I'm just a teenager leading a life as normal as it can get, I sort of defy what I stand for. Its not all that easy but it has its moments. I like those moments when they come along and they bring with them a significant amount of emotion, which I only began expressing in words at age 7. Since then, its all about the writing. It gets to certain people and some just don't get it! But I think that its important for me to write because that is maybe the only talent that exists in me [not denying the presence of good enough speech to win a few here and there =P] There is little I know and there is much I simply yap about but I make sure that if its really got to be said, it better be said, however in the wrong or right. I feel much. There are lot of things I plainly observe and those are sort of the things that I adore writing about. I'm inspired by minute details and small things that have a huge impact much later on. There is much more to me that most know and many have bothered not about. Not like I want them to. But I'd like to be known. And that's what I think I stand for, being known beyond what is known. =D

Thursday, January 22, 2009

When Life Just Stops....

it has been 8(going on 9) years since i have been writing. it started innocent with really childish poems and stuff and now i think i write with a little more sense and experience behind me....but never in these years, ever, have i suffered from writer's block. i do now. and quite frequently..

what a hypocrite, you might say because i talk of writer's block and you still see the occasional note. but the fact that the notes are only occasional and not like the frequency at which they were generated earlier bothers me...it sometimes occurs to me that i must be too caught up to concentrate on my one true talent [although people may think otherwise (about the talent thing) ] but later an idea popped : am i losing it all? have i, like the humans on earth, exhausted my resources?

see, i believe that one can be out of ideas, but to be out of execution powers? i mean, i know very few people can write because it is not something that someone can teach you, but there definitely cannot be a time where there are ideas, which never seem to materialize! somewhat like a miscarriage [if you can really get into comparison mode but i will not indulge]

ultimately, this note, only only and only talks about the "phases" we all go through, writers or no-writers....i believe, that this is not the end, i know it cant be, it wont be, because i have soooo much more within me that i want to let out, i just cannot wait to jump up and start all over again! start ideating, start executing, start living.......'cause that's all i know how to do.....

=D

No comments: